Wednesday, February 2, 2011

{Etsy Shop} Calling all Super Heros!

POW! ZAP! BAM! Defeating evil is hard work for a Super Hero!
A few months back I helped a friend with a few details for her son's Super Hero themed birthday party. She did a fabulous job with all of the details and the paper products that I created were a great addition. I have been wanting to add a Super Hero party line to my Etsy shop for quite some time and finally got around to it. Here are just a few of the products available.





These products can be customized to fit your celebration, including the colors and wording. Coordinating beverage wraps, cupcake wrappers, and invitations can be made to order as well. My favorite thing about this line is that it is extremely versatile and will fit well with any super hero celebration. Visit the Sheek Shindigs Etsy Shop to view these products as well as others that I offer. Don't see what you are looking for? Contact me for a custom order!

2 comments: