Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pumpkin Love

One of my neighbors/friends brought over some homemade chocolate chip PUMPKIN cookies the other day to share. I LOVE anything with pumpkin and her cookies put my mind in motion, thinking about all of the yummy pumpkin goodies that I like bake this time of year. My traditional recipes are great but I am always looking for new ones to try out. Here are a few that got my belly grumbling:

Pumpkin Spice Creme Brulee from Better Homes and Gardens



Pumpkin Whoopie Pies from Martha Stewart



Pumpkin Creme Caramel from Better Homes and Gardens



Gingersnap Crumble Pumpkin Parfaits from Better Homes and Gardens



Do you have any favorite Pumpkin recipes to share? If so, I would love to see them.

1 comment:

  1. I need to get me some neighbors that bring baked goodies to me : ) YUM this all looks so good. Made me start thinking about what desserts I should whip up for Turkey Day hmmmm.......

    ReplyDelete