Friday, November 19, 2010

Fab Find: Cupcake Carrier

This week's Fab Find is a tried and true Sheek Shindigs favorite. The Progressive Cupcake Carrier will make your life so much easier when you have to transport (or even just store) cupcakes for your next shindig. This tiered carrier can hold up to 24 cupcakes (or a layered round cake). It features cool little finger indents on each side of the individual cupcake holders to allow for easy cupake removal and it collapses to half its original height for easy storage.



I have used my Cupcake Carrier many, many times over the past year and can proudly say that I haven't had any cupcake casualties yet! This would make a great holiday gift for your favorite hostess, baker, or fellow mom (yep, great for transporting cupcakes to the classroom for birthday or holiday celebrations).



And don't forget about yourself. If you don't already have one, add it to your holiday wish list! For more details, check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. I totally need one of these! My sister-n-law got me a really nice one that holds 12 cupcakes...what the heck am I suppose to do with the other 12 cupcakes! Haha

    Paula

    ReplyDelete